Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday... some special family

Blah - has it really been almost two weeks since my last post? I even took the laptop with us to Phoenix for Thanksgiving, with every intention of posting witty, clever posts every evening from the hotel after the wee monkeys were fast asleep.

Yeah, that didn't happen.


Instead, the children usually went to sleep around 9, I stayed up talking with my parents until about 10, then I read until about 10:30. Then I went to sleep. If you know me, you know that is a miracle in and of itself. But we were super busy during the days, so I ended up exhausted.

I promise, I will update all on the adventures of Blegers in Phoenix. Because, believe me, there were adventures. But, for today, I am so thankful for this little man.

Our little nephew Pax decided to move to Fort Collins this summer, and rudely took his mom & dad with him. We got to go visit them for Jerome's birthday, and we had a blast taking photos of the cousins. Violet & Pax are a month apart, and too funny when they are together.


See Mom, we're too cute to get into trouble.



I told you we could fool them, Pax.



And now, we will dump sand. Everywhere. Including our diapers.




But Violet, can't we chase the squirrels for just a minute?





And some stinky boy (Jerome) took a photo of blech me alongside my stunning, amazing, gorgeous sis-in-love. She is due with our beautiful niece Blythe this January, and Uncle Jay-Jay and I are counting down until we get to hold this beautiful bundle of joy in our arms.
Although I do find it entertaining that we are standing in exactly the same pose. Maybe it's a mom thing...





And another photo of my amazing nephew boy.







Isn't he darling?


Every now and then, Jerome will get a call from his brother Adam's cell. Except that it's not Adam. It's Pax. He has somehow figured out the combination of buttons to push to get Uncle Jay-Jay on the phone. I know, right? Smartest kid ever? But those phone calls melt his heart, and brighten his day.
I am so in love with this family, and so grateful that God allowed all of our paths to cross so that we could become family.







No comments: