Thursday morning we report to Shriner's bright and early to get those blasted casts off! Kat is more than ready to be done with them. Then it's 5 hours on the road to Grand Junction to meet up with Grandpa at the orthotics office to make molds of her legs for her braces. Then another 4 hours and we're home again.
We are both looking forward to a big girls' road trip. Anyone want to meet up somewhere along the route?





5 comments:
Wrong direction or I'd meet up with y'all!
So you want to head on over to the coast and we'll meet up? :) I promise your girl can dip her newly freed toesies in the Pacific Ocean :)
Praying for your trip and for all the things you have scheduled.
I'm sure she is ready to be done! I've missed seeing you. Hope you are doing well and are able to have a great trip.
Have a safe trip!! I wish we were along your route!
So I know I'm late to the party, but I'm glad she got to enjoy her first shower after the casts were off. I hope she wasn't in to much pain after being immobile for so long.
Post a Comment