Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 7, 2014

Catching up


So, here's what this crazy crew has been up to lately:



We've learned about the human body by building them.




Mom went to an 80's party and ROCKED IT!



Madi started gymnastics.



Violet started ballet.



And Nina started jazz dance.



The dog got dressed up...


A few times...


Ok.  This happens more than I should admit.



We officially became sponsors for our favorite balloon crew,


And got to chase/crew for them at two different rallys.



We got all dolled up in support of our favorite team,


Then had to share in the pain of defeat.



Madi confirmed my suspicions that we will need good health insurance for her later in life.



I made chocolate covered strawberries.



Jerome made crepes.



Violet made me cry.
Translation: "God is coming down to me.  I believe in God. One day I saw God, so I'm now in peace and I have faith in God."



The snow (finally!) made me attempt to be a photographer.



And my sweet kitties getting along made me smile.


And I wonder why I'm so tired at night!













1 comment:

Bethany said...

I want to meet your family, hug your neck, learn how to make crepes for real, and laugh with your kiddos. :) Love this!