A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
No, this isnt the greatest quality photo. Yes, we are eating popcorn on the couch and drinking dark soda. But we are together.
I never thought, when my children were born, that I would have to daily entrust their care to another person. But I did. For 3 years. Being back home for the past month has taught me so much about myself, my daughters, my purpose, my Lord.





6 comments:
Where's the picture?
Popcorn on the best ... it's the best!
Glad you liked the baseball story ... I though you might.
Hugs for your day,
Sarah
That time is SO Precious, isn't it!
I love this! Being together is so important. Whether you are a sahm or not. :) You make me laugh. "Yes we are drinking dark soda." LOL.
We serve a GREAT God! I am so glad that you are enjoying your precious time with your favorite tiny people. LOL
I am so happy for you... SO HAPPY!
And your hair looks adorable on you :)
Post a Comment