Yup. That's a rattler.
Little snakes - love em.
Bull snakes - think they are great cause they keep the mice and rattlers away.
Cobras/Vipers/Assorted Exotic poisonous snakes - never had to experience them, and don't plan on it anytime soon.
Pythons - pretty cool to look at behind glass.
Rattlers - no thank you. Creepy, nasty, evil creatures. Been almost bitten more times than I care to count, have no use for them. Get the willies just thinking about them.
And that is my biggest fear.






6 comments:
Points (of some sort) to you for not hating all snakes. But that nasty thing at the top is on my list of reasons I don't think I could live your your beautiful state.
That and my fear of heights. Why is it that you all don't have guard rails on your mountain roads?
Oh yes, them rattlers are bad creatures. I do not want to cross paths with one.
Um, eeek. I don't not want to come across one of those either!
Greaaaaat. Now I have to go change my undies after seeing that pictures.
VILE.
Kill it please.
I seriously don't get how some people like to have snakes for pets.
I am with you! Snakes are bad news. I have never seen one besides at the zoo so I am still a little bit more afraid of spiders and scorpions!
Post a Comment