Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

30 DPC: Missing You

I cant believe I made it through the 30 Picture Challenge!  There were days I doubted it, days I considered giving up (like the umpteen times I posted the challenge without a photo), but I finally did it.  Want to see all 30 days, or get the prompts for your own 30 Picture Challenge?  You can see them all here.


Day 30: A picture of someone you miss





Good Lord, she was a pain sometimes. 


She jumped up on people.


She licked the kids.  In the face.


She tortured the cats.


But she was our dog. 


She loved us.


And some days, I really miss her.

5 comments:

HeatherOz said...

Awww. The poor pup. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of her.

Rachel said...

Aww - it's hard to miss pets who manage to work themselves into our hearts! What a cutie!

Big Mama Cass said...

Awww! She was so cute.

Beth Zimmerman said...

And I miss YOU! Hope you find time to come out and play again soon!

Bethany said...

How did I miss this? I was going to send you and email and here it was my fault.

YAY! You made it.

She sure is super cute. Pets become a huge part of our lives. Are you more of a dog or a cat person?