Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My reminder

Philippians 4:4-7 GWT

"Always be joyful in the Lord! I'll say it again: Be joyful! Let everyone know how considerate you are. The Lord is near. Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks. Then God's peace, which goes beyond anything we can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus."


It was a long day. Hearing a doctor confirm what you have known in your heart for months is not easy. There is no amount of time long enough for you to prepare. 

Tonight was a hard night. We are all drained, emotionally and physically. All three of the girls had trouble going to sleep. 


But God knows. And He is enough. And He will sustain us. 


We check in for surgery tomorrow at 7. I will update as soon as I am able. 



Tiffany

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Girl, I'm sorry you're going through this... is Kat the one having surgery? I'm a little behind in my blog reading. You are ALL in my prayers!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Joining with many other hearts praying for your family and your precious girl!

Bethany said...

Still praying!

Rachel said...

And even know... how true are those words?!?!

He is Good. And He has Good planned for you, Jerome, and your girls.