She is a doll and is enjoying the photo shoot very much! Cute pix.
Thanks for the kind words about the post about our yard - it is a special place and I would hate to ever leave it - I'd leave the house in a heartbeat, but would miss the yard!
My husband was the youngest and there are numbers of pictures where he isn't cooperating. My favorite is a family picture where everyone else is looking forward and smiling, and he is looking sideways and scowling.
These pictures are really cute. Makes me want to run outside barefoot.
7 comments:
I am the youngest and can so relate to her. (And I love her dress too by the way.)
I am the youngest too!! I am loving these pics so much. They cracked me up. Adorable as always.
She is so CUTE! And that dress is adorable!
She is a doll and is enjoying the photo shoot very much! Cute pix.
Thanks for the kind words about the post about our yard - it is a special place and I would hate to ever leave it - I'd leave the house in a heartbeat, but would miss the yard!
My husband was the youngest and there are numbers of pictures where he isn't cooperating. My favorite is a family picture where everyone else is looking forward and smiling, and he is looking sideways and scowling.
These pictures are really cute. Makes me want to run outside barefoot.
CUTENESS!!!! She looks in total control of the situation. :) Her spunk is hilarious.
How are you doing? Are you making progress? How is school going with the craziness?
She slays me. How on earth does she look that grown?!?!
And she really looked like she was "running" that shoot - good thing you clicked fast! :)
Post a Comment