If you've spent any amount of time around here, you know we have poop. A lot of poop. And weird stories about poop.
Our lives have been just a bit nuts lately. I'm still rocking the sexy boot (get to see the doc tomorrow to schedule surgery), the girls are still doing school, and Jerome is really busy at work. He's also tutoring a young boy once a week, coaching Madi's tball team, coaching a 7/8 baseball team, practicing with his softball team, mentoring young men at the church, serving on two non-profit boards, and trying to keep up with the chores I can't. No wonder he falls asleep at 9pm!!
We also have a sweet teenage girl, K, staying with us while her parents move here from Texas. She wanted to be able to get started at school and track, and we welcomed the help around the house!
Friday she had her first pole vault meet in a neighboring town. The girls an I played on the soccer field while K wiped the floor with the competition (not that I'm proud or anything). Afterwards we met Jerome at the park, ate dinner at our favorite Mexican food restaurant then headed home.
The girls had taken their shoes off to play that day, and were dirty. But I was too tired to throw them in the bathtub. So we plopped them on the kitchen counter and started attacking with the wet washcloths.
Madi went to take a clump of dirt off the bottom of her foot. Then she smelled it. And realized it was poop.
She had poop. On the bottom of her foot. And we have no idea where it came from.





3 comments:
**gag** Gross.
Great job, K!
I'll be praying for your surgery. Will you let us know when your scheduled?
Yeah ... that's gross! Blech!
Eeek yuck yuck yuck!
Another one for the Saint Poopicus chronicles! :)
Post a Comment