Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kindergarden Performance

Katrina had her first music program at school last week. She was so sweet getting ready for it - practicing in the car, spending copious amounts of time picking out her outfit. When I asked her how they were getting ready in class, she told me what her teacher told them to do. "Keep your hands at your sides, smile, don't clap for yourself, and don't pick your nose." I think this is pretty good advice at any age!


Here's the little rock star, in front of the school. "Mom, why are you taking pictures?"



Katrina and Madison. Madison was very excited for Katrina's "class".



All of the kindergartners on stage, with their music teacher. Katrina's class is on the far left side.





A close-up of Katrina's class.





I swear, she was smiling the entire time, with her beautiful little grin. Except when we tried to take a picture of her. Oh well, she's just concentrating...






Singing "One Big Happy Family" with the motions. I was really impressed by how many of the words and motions she was able to remember.


And what was littlest sister doing during Katrina's program? Listening, riveted to the music? Staring intently at the stage, focusing on her big sister, mentor and inspiration?
Nope, she was eating a cereal bar.


Oh well, at least the rest of us appreciated it!

No comments: