- my sweet hubby, who threw me a wonderful surprise birthday party last weekend. He knows my birthday is not exactly my favorite time of year, and gave me the best present ever - a fun time with my friends.
- my friend Kim, who apparently was the co-plotter for the birthday party.
- that my friends & family were willing to take time out of their insanely busy Memorial Day weekends to spend time with me. It really did mean a lot to me, even if I threatened revenge...
- our armed forces serving worldwide. We got to meet a sweet couple at the gas station this weekend who were traveling home to Utah. The husband is in the Army while the wife stays home with their two precious babies. You could tell it had been a rough trip with the kiddos. I will never forget that woman's face - you could tell she needed a friend. We hugged and thanked them for their sacrifice - I just wish we could have done more. So, to all our forces - thank you for everything!
- the peace that surpasses all understanding.
- Katrina's sweet love for people, Madison's sense of humor, and Violet's gentleness. While they are all challenges, they are so amazing. The thought that Daddy would trust me with His daughters for a season is both overwhelming and humbling.
- our time with our home group every week. The fact that all these people are willing to take the time to invest in relationships is so huge to me.
- brownies! You know I had to end with some form of sugar or caffeine!
I hope you all have had a wonderful Thursday.





No comments:
Post a Comment