What is there to do at the library, besides max out Mom's library card? Plenty, it turns out! My girls are talented at finding new ways of entertaining themselves, what can I say?
Madison decided to practice her fine motor skills...
Violet, not one to be outdone, decided to demonstrate her mad chair-climbing skills...
Madison discovered the new playhouse that the amazing library employees had constructed out of cardboard and duct tape. She would run in this door, through the house, out the opposite door, then do it again. All while laughing hysterically. With no pants on. I've reached the point of frustration with Madison's potty training adventures that I no longer feel the need to explain myself when she's out in public in no pants. It just happens.

Violet was so thrilled to discover that she could chase her big sister into the playhouse that she refused to look at mom for the cute photo op. Darned stubborn children!

Katrina checked out books and whined that the mean dictator of doom (also Mom) would not let her play computer games.
Violet was so thrilled to discover that she could chase her big sister into the playhouse that she refused to look at mom for the cute photo op. Darned stubborn children!
Katrina checked out books and whined that the mean dictator of doom (also Mom) would not let her play computer games.
I don't even care to count how many times yesterday evening I said, "I don't care if you think I'm mean - that's my job." So fun...





No comments:
Post a Comment