Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week, I am thankful...
  • that God forgives us, and gives us the strength to forgive ourselves.
  • that no matter what kind of day I've had, my kids are always glad to see me when I pick them up.
  • that I can be brutally honest with my dad/boss and mom/boss, and they're ok with that.
  • for parents who have become friends.
  • for time to snuggle and read with the girls.
  • that I have a husband who works his tail off to provide for us.
  • for a husband who cares so deeply about being a man of integrity.
  • for almost 7 years of marriage. We have been through rough times, and I am sure we will be through more. But, I know I can face it with Jerome at my side.
  • for friends who pray.
  • for friends who laugh.
  • for friends who challenge.
  • for friends who cry.
  • that I have a day each week where I take the time to take stock of my life and realize just how much I have to be thankful for.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: