Welcome to
Madisonland, the best amusement park in the land. At least for almost three-year-
olds...
Madisonland, where...
...anything means nothing. As in, "Madison, what are you doing?" Answer: "
anyfing"
..."I am not happy with you right now" is expressed as "You're not invited to Kate's birthday. Only I go to Kate's birthday." As if Madison actually decides who is invited to Kate's birthday.
... where true adventure means "borrowing" your big sister's bike when she's not looking. Anything to pick a fight...

...where sunglasses are a must for any outing.

...where
glamorous girls take
glamorous photos.

...where dress up is not playtime, but a way of life.

...where fine cuisine (read:
corn dog) is not only served, but adored.

...where the arts are encouraged. Cleanliness is optional.

...where silliness and a sense of humor are requirements for admittance (for both children & parents).

...and where, when you've played hard, there's always a comfy spot for a nap.

Come visit Madisonland any time you want! I promise it's an adventure you'll never forget!
2 comments:
I LOVE! the picture of her with the corn dog. That's hilarious! I love her. I'd come to Madisonland anytime.
I agree with Jill I am there anytime! :)
Post a Comment