Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hats, Hats, & More Hats

So I didn't realize just how many photos Celine has taken of our girls. I have been given a plethora of blog material from my dear sis-in-law! By the way, if you see her, please compliment her photos. Photography is an activity she has begun to enjoy, and the first real activity that she has stuck with. It is amazing to watch her find her own unique creativity. She is such a treasured daughter of the King - He has given her a budding talent in which to have confidence.


OK - back to the plethora. Celine likes hats. Lots of hats. And naturally, when little girls play dress up, what do they like? Hats. So I have a few (OK, a lot) of photos of my girlies in Celine's hats. But I'm only posting a few (OK all of them) for you all to enjoy. There's just something fun about watching little ones play grown-up. And, since this is my blog, I can post as many pictures of the cutest little girls in the world, gosh darn it!


Now I'll get off my mommy soapbox and just let you laugh at the pics.


























OK, so I didn't post ALL of the pictures. There were just too many. And if you're still reading this, you're probably either Jerome or a grandparent.

























































2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm neither a grandparent nor Jerome. Just a friend who thinks your kids are pretty funny and cute. Love the pics. And besides I do the same thing with mine. We need some sort of outlet to brag on our kids!

Jo said...

I was going to say the same thing that Jill said. I love your kids and pictures of them.