Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How I Miss My Boy!

Our nephew Pax moved to Fort Collins last month with his dad Adam and mom Kristin. He has been such a sweet, joyous part of our lives. And, while I am so excited to see where God is going to take them on their adventure, it doesn't make letting them go any easier. We got so spoiled, being able to see him all the time.

I have found a bunch of my favorite pictures of my little man. Some were taken by me, some were taken by others.

Here he is, last November, enjoying a bath after eating some of Violet's 1st birthday cake.
And "helping" Grandma and Pepe play mini golf at my surprise birthday party last month.




And romping with his cousin



And causing more trouble with Madison. They were little partners in crime.




He kind of likes chocolate, just a little...





... and snuggles with his amazing, beautiful, stunning, wonderful momma.




We finally got him to enjoy the sprinklers in our back yard.




And yes, he really is my little Superman!




He and Violet pursued intellectual ventures together in the church's nursery.



"Mom won't notice if I take just a little bite, will she?"



Ask him to shake his booty, and you will get one of the funniest toddler dances EVER!




He discovered the joy of pool - it became kind of hard to keep him away from the pool table.





And he is always ready with a sweet smile.




I miss my boy terribly. They are coming back soon for a wedding, and Uncle Yay-Yay and I are beginning a countdown. We are looking for a weekend later this summer to go see them too. Know that I love you dearly, my little man. You are a treasure. The gifts God has given you will not go to waste, because I have no doubt that you will be about His business. I pray that you are adjusting well, that you are having fun, that you are obeying Momma and Daddy (most of the time). I can't wait to see you again. I love you.



















4 comments:

Jill said...

Such a sweet and happy boy. Great pictures! I miss him too.

Kim said...

There's nothing like the adoration of an Aunt! It's the best job in the world - next to being a Mom!

Jess in Progress said...

Hey lady! If you come through Denver on your way please stop and see us! We miss you!

Kristin said...

sniff, sniff...I love this! Especially the picture of Pax and Maddie at the library...he misses you guys, too. As do we :) looking forward to seeing you next month!!