It's official - we have a climber! Violet STILL refuses to walk on her own (19 months and counting), but she will climb on anything that sits still long enough, animate or not. I realized the other night just how many things she tries to climb, and had to document it for posterity. Mind you, she climbed ALL these things in about a 15 minute time frame.
Rocking chairs are more fun backwards, apparently. Either that or she has begun the "don't take a picture of me Mom" stage.
This is the footstool for our glider rocker. She thinks it is fabulous to "rock & roll".

Her favorite form of sibling torture is to steal the step stool and sit on it, thereby preventing Madison from getting on it.

"I know I'm not supposed to be on the coffee table Mom. But aren't I so cute?"
And, for the grand finale, climbing onto our fireplace ledge.
Stretching...

Almost there...

There! Why are you taking a picture of me Mom?

She also climbs up and down stairs like a champ. We did not realize this until, after dinner one night, we were missing the youngest child. She had decided to go downstairs and play. By herself. I can tell we're going to have fun with this no-fear wonder as she gets older.







No comments:
Post a Comment