Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 19, 2009

When Mom Pretends to be a Photographer

Tuesday night I finally got to go to one of Jerome's softball games. He plays on a men's team, and all of their games have been really late so far this year. Late games = tired kids = frustrated babysitters = unhappy momma, so it's better to pre-empt the grumpiness if we can help it. Well, Madison, Violet, and I got to the fields before Jerome & Katrina, so I let the girls play on the playground.

They were both being so silly that I had to take some photos of them. My regular camera is broken (so sad), so I am learning to make do with the camera phone. I figured out how to increase the resolution, and then discovered the "black & white" option. I know, I know. I've had this phone for two years, and I'm just now figuring out how to do this. Sad, but true. I don't think these ended up too bad, even from the phone.


This one isn't ornery at all, is she?

Above is the only picture I got of Madison. She was moving too fast for me to take pictures.

Miss Monkey Buns. This is her new nickname because of her new crawling technique.



Peek-A-Boo!


She likes the camera. She likes my phone. It's interesting trying to take photos of her before she grabs them. I have seen the same expression on her sisters. It makes me a little nervous.



Watch out world! It's Violet!


Violet also figured out that she can climb the stairs, crawl through the tunnels, and slide down the slide on her belly, then get off and crawl over to the stairs again. By herself. Because apparently Mom is not allowed to help. Gotta love the independent streak!



1 comment:

Miss. Jinny said...

Really you girls independent???? NEVER! :) man how I love your little ones! And I am sure impressed that your phone took really good pictures way to go photographer! :) Love you!