Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Handsome Man - Happy Anniversary!

Today marks the 7th anniversary of the day we joined together as husband and wife. I still vividly remember meeting Jerome in Sophomore Biology. Really who could forget Jerome in high school? He was, literally, friends with everyone. I still don't think the man has ever made an enemy.

He is so attentive and sweet, constantly looking for ways to serve me and others.



He also has the cutest darn hop when he's bowling that I've ever seen. If you've ever been bowling with Jerome, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't you must!


He is also quite the wonderful dancer. I am so blessed to have a man who is willing to take dance lessons with me, and twirls me around the living room for no particular reason. By the way, this dancing prowess extends back to high school - see below. Jerome is on the far right in the black suit. So cute!

He is always willing to be silly and have fun with our girls...



...and understands the value of good friends.


Family is his number one priority, after God of course.


I often watch him sleep at night and wonder why in the world God chose to pair me with such an awesome man. He is faithfully and diligently seeking God's will for himself and our family. He has the most tender heart I have ever seen, and genuinely loves people. Thank you Lord, for the blessing of my JJ. And thank you, love, for standing by this crazy woman for 7 awesome years of marriage. We've had our bad times and our good times, and I look forward to many more years facing them with you. Tu est mon amour - je t'aime!

5 comments:

Michy said...

*tear* how sweet! so happy you are so happy!!! :o)

Jill said...

Well said Tiff. You guys are a gift to us all! I pray God blesses you with many more years! Love you guys.

Jo said...

Happy Anniversary you two. Love you guys.

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

Do you really know how cool you two are? I don't think so. Man o man... I knew you'd post an awesome blog about your hubby one day... complete with a loving message in french to wrap it all up. Man you guys rock. Have an awesome Anniversary. Thanks for being you. It blesses me and my hubby so much. lv, jen

Kimberly Beach said...

:)))