
And, really, who could not love my husband? He has been such an amazing husband, father, and friend.

And yet, I know that today is hard for many people. People who have lost their dads, people whose relationship with their dad was not great, people who have no idea who their dad was. When you face that situation, it is hard to see God as your Father. Or perhaps you see Him as Father, but the image is not very loving.
My prayer for each of you is that you would be able to celebrate your father today, no matter what he was/is like in your life. Because your Heavenly Father loves you more than you could ever possibly imagine.
I love you Dad. You were and still are a wonderful example to me.
I love you Hon. You show our girls every day the love that Daddy has for them. You are an example to them of how a man should love them. Thank you for being the man that you are.





No comments:
Post a Comment