Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday...Nothing is too hard for Him!

I received the following in my email devotional the other morning:



Jeremiah 32:27 "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?"


"Have you ever found yourself in an overwhelming or daunting situation that seemed impossible to understand or face? Is it difficult to comprehend the plan or the purpose behind what you are going through? Do you find yourself asking, "Why Lord?" Do you sometimes plead with God, "I don't know what to do or how to do it. I need You to make it through this!"

Life is sometimes like a test because we honestly believe we have it all together only to discover that some life circumstances are not on our radar and are certainly not part of the study guide. I have come to realize that these "tests" lead us to a deeper understanding of our need for God. Luke 12:12 promises, "For the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say." I know that I am driven to seek God when I lose sight of what to do and I feel lost. He is our provider of ideas and the author of purpose in our lives - hence the word Inspiratio or inspiration."



I think of how many times I have convinced myself that I have it all together. That I can do it myself. And then, life happens. I find myself in a hole, I can't see a way out. But then comes Daddy.


I am so grateful that I have a Father who comes alongside me.

I am so grateful I have a Savior who redeemed and rescued me.

I am SO GRATEFUL that nothing is too difficult for Him.

In the midst of the storm, it can be so hard to see Him. But nothing, no circumstance, no situation, no life event is too difficult for Him.

When I feel like I cannot see Him, I will choose to continue to seek Him. Because if you seek, He will be found.

2 comments:

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

AMEN! I love that you wrote this Tiff. This is the constant reminder we all need. We underestimate the awesome God we have in our lives. We need to worship Him, live his plan, pray, read his word with a hardcore confidence. I've been taught to find that confidence within myself... when the reality is.. the more humble and true I am to myself that I CANNOT do it.... the more I allow God to reveal his power and strength. You are so awesome for sharing this. Right when I need to hear it most! love you, Jen

Miss. Jinny said...

Amen! This is totally what I needed to hear thank you Tiff for sharing your heart and touching mine! You rock Girl Friend! :)