Celine is... um... rather... petite. So, other than shoe size, the clothes aren't all that huge on Katrina. And, since Celine loves to take photos, and Katrina loves to pose for photos when they're not being taken by Mom, we've found a winning combination!
Here's some of her latest fashion creations:
We call this the camo collection.


Not sure what the hat is all about here.
I LOVE THIS PHOTO! Celine did her hair fancy, and dressed her in the "80's Forever" shirt. Rock it, my daughter. Rock it!
Personally, I think the shoes just make this outfit.
Here is Celine, wearing a beautiful green shirt.
And now Katrina, wearing the same shirt. See, I told you they were close in size!
This one kind of freaks me out. She looks way too grown up here.

And, can I just mention that I find the head tilt amusing? Especially since many of my childhood photos had that exact same head tilt?
It's also kind of scary that we've moved beyond the princess phase of dress up and into the grown-up phase. I'm not ready for her to be that big.
Here is Celine, wearing a beautiful green shirt.
And now Katrina, wearing the same shirt. See, I told you they were close in size!
This one kind of freaks me out. She looks way too grown up here.

And, can I just mention that I find the head tilt amusing? Especially since many of my childhood photos had that exact same head tilt?
It's also kind of scary that we've moved beyond the princess phase of dress up and into the grown-up phase. I'm not ready for her to be that big.












No comments:
Post a Comment