Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

Quality Time

My best birthday present came on a plane Tuesday morning. My sis and niece from Atlanta are here for two weeks, and we have been loving the quality time.

Our days have consisted of park dates, swimming pools, Sonic happy hour, and playing tourist downtown. And not really wanting to stop for photos.

Life is good.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

8 comments:

Foursons said...

Sounds fun! Happy Belated. :)

Amy said...

So happy for you..... but at the same time... JEALOUS times 1000!!!

Have fun!!!!

Dawn said...

Perfect! Where's she from?

Beth Zimmerman said...

Have fun, Tiffany! And then come tell us all about it!

Bethany said...

Enjoy! Sisters are awesome gifts.

Bethany said...

Enjoy! Sisters are awesome gifts.

Rachel said...

So glad they're here for a visit! I mean, it would be even nicer if I were there to meet y'all too, but I'm glad for ya :)

Loving how two of the beauties in the pic seem to have wardrobe malfunctions, hee hee!

Karen said...

Hope you are having a blast!