Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sugar + kids = Chaos!!!!!

One of my fondest childhood memories was making candy with my grandma. This is my first Christmas without her, and all of our traditions seem bittersweet.

We certainly were missing the world's best candy maker, but I think my helpers and I did a pretty good job living up to her memory.

We made toffee, pecan brittle, dipped pretzels and peppermint sticks, peppermint fudge, chocolate rum balls, peanut butter balls, and popcorn balls.

The candy is finished, the presents are wrapped. All that's left is for us to go to Christmas Eve service and spend precious family time.

And, yes Mr Daddy, your candy is in the mail! Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That looks so good! If I'd known you were taking orders....

Hope your Christmas is wonderful!

Rachel said...

Oh Lordy... did my husband sweet talk you into mailing something? LOL

Because all I got done this year was loaves and loaves and loaves of zucchini bread. Thankfully no one complained. Which means I put enough sugar in it to keep them fooled ;)

Your crew makes your goodies look delicous! Love your little chocolately models!