This is my purse.
I had to clean it out this morning.
I found:
1 wallet, stuffed with coins
3 Christmas presents, ready for delivery
1 headband that changes color in the sun
God only knows how many pieces of paper
Violet's new wallet, containing only a plastic toy
my current cross-stitch project, my sunglasses, and Nina's extra glasses case.
And a close up to prove that it is a cross-stitch project and not a random plastic bag.
4 nail files, 3 packs of gum, 2 hand sanitizers, 1 pack of kleenex, random medicine and my inhaler
The remnants of the tampon box that exploded in my car (wish I could make that one up)
Two pocket knives (doesn't everyone?)
5 pens, 1 permanent marker, 1 Rudolph nose, 1 jingle bell from the dog's collar, 1 calculator, and a hair clip
2 playing cards and a broken honey stick
and a tampon angel from a friend.
I have two thoughts:
No wonder my back hurts.
I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.
What's in your purse?





7 comments:
I love that one of the pocket knives is pink, haha! I don't even want to know what is in my purse right now. It's contents might frighten me! Merry Christmas!
Somehow you forgot to take the picture of the partridge in the pear tree. Ok, ok...that was the OBVIOUS joke and I still went for it. Sorry.
That is awesome! And can I just say, girl you are lucky that that broken honey stick didn't leak all over your purse! What an huge, nasty mess that would be! .... And the tampon angel should be front and center on your tree :P
All I can say Tiff, is maybe you need a smaller purse? :) I've just got a wallet, about a dozen pens and my cell phones (1 personal, 1 for work). Don't ask me what's in my diaper bag though ;)
Reminds me of my co-worker who cleaned out her purse when I teased her about how much stuff she had in there - and then was always blaming me for the stuff she threw away and wished she hadn't! Wow, no wonder your back hurts. And I was going to say the same thing about the honey stuck. And the tampon angel - hmmmm!
PS - I'm carrying less and less in my purse - and am very thankful to say that there are no tampons there or anywhere else in my life!!
No worries, I won't blog about my purse contents. Because that would be the LONGEST POST EVER.
Though I do think the tampon explosion story is probably blogworthy for ya... just sayin.
But a tampon ANGEL? You have ummm... interesting friends.
That broken honey stick? Girl, I would have been scrubbing honey off everything in my purse/car/house after that one. You flirted with disaster on that one :)
Oh... and my husband carries FOUR pocket knives on him. And thinks I'm ridiculous for relying on him anytime I need something opened.
Post a Comment