That picture just cracks me up. I love it.
What a handsome Irishman you have!
That is one sweet bow tie. Jerome could also wear it at Christmas. My husband would be so jealous. He's been looking for a bow tie but hasn't found any.
First - Hahahaha! Second - Your hubby could almost pass as an Irshman - almost. ;) I hope you are doing good. I miss seeing you here in bloggy land. It's hard for me to keep up with during the school year.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That picture just cracks me up. I love it.
What a handsome Irishman you have!
That is one sweet bow tie. Jerome could also wear it at Christmas. My husband would be so jealous. He's been looking for a bow tie but hasn't found any.
First - Hahahaha!
Second - Your hubby could almost pass as an Irshman - almost. ;)
I hope you are doing good. I miss seeing you here in bloggy land. It's hard for me to keep up with during the school year.
Post a Comment