I've pulled a muscle. In my thigh. My right thigh. The same leg that is currently covered in a cast. Yup, I'm just that good.
So, I've spent the better part of today with an ice pack on my thigh and a bag of frozen corn on my foot. As a dear friend texted me, "Of course. That means you need to stay down! God will get you down one way or another. "
You'd think my friends thought I was stubborn or something...
I've read 5 books in the past week. And downloaded another 20 or so to my kindle to read. All free, I might add. Thanks to Beth for turning me onto www.inspiredreads.com. Love getting that daily email!
Below is a pic of my incision. If you're squeamish, might I suggest the little red x in the corner. The nurse claims that, although it may look nasty now, my surgeon's incisions always heal the best. I'm just gonna have to trust her on that one...
And my cast color is....






3 comments:
Lovely shade of purple! The cast ... not your foot! :) And you're welcome!
Ummm...girl, that means to sit on the couch and NOT get up. No more injuries! (I love the purple cast)
At least you haven't lost your sense of humor. Hope your leg heals quickly.
Post a Comment