Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Only My Children...

... name their breakfast after their friends. The other day, Madison's toast was named Kale. Yes, she ate him, er, it.







... proudly proclaim "my boobies are tiny!" Again...Madison







... fight each other for the prime spot in front of the TV so that they can wave their rally towels and shout "Go Rockies" as loud as they can. Even if it's a football game.







... have a meltdown if there are no waffles for breakfast.







... insist that, this year, they will be the ones to take the guts out of the deer.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I can honestly say my children have never done any of that.

Jan said...

Madison, I feel your pain. I have the same problem with my boobies! ;-)

Shelly said...

Norah hasn't done any of those things yet. However, on Saturday mornings, if there are no waffles being made by Mr. Jones I have been known to have the occasional melt down.