Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Please don't call the fashion police!

Yesterday, I let Madi pick her own outfit. This is what she chose:




And she just couldn't understand why I had issues with it! Oh well, give her time...
I called her a grape-flavored leopard the rest of the day.

4 comments:

Jess in Progress said...

LOL....at least her socks match :)

Mom Of Many said...

What's wrong with her outfit? (LOL) I have the same one picked out to wear tomorrow... She is stylin' sister - she is stylin'...and btw, Elizabeth talks about her friends Madi and Byron...is that sweet or what?? Can't wait till we are back at our home so maybe, just maybe, the girls can play together one day....

Jan said...

Clinton and Stacy say leopard goes with everything!

Team Krupa said...

I love her Maddie "glare" in the pic. Love her personality :)