Does one of your girls aspire to have "bigger boobies?" That cracks me up. Love you tiff, we should do lunch soon. lv, jen
oooh, thanks for the advice! ;-)
I think I will stay away form the black eyed peas then - my boobies are big enough as it is; and then seem to be doing a good job of growing on their own. Love Tiff, you made me laugh.
hmmm...big boobies are overrated. Can't wait to hear the stories about your girls repeating that bit of advise in public! :)
I am buying some today!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Does one of your girls aspire to have "bigger boobies?" That cracks me up. Love you tiff, we should do lunch soon. lv, jen
oooh, thanks for the advice! ;-)
I think I will stay away form the black eyed peas then - my boobies are big enough as it is; and then seem to be doing a good job of growing on their own. Love Tiff, you made me laugh.
hmmm...big boobies are overrated. Can't wait to hear the stories about your girls repeating that bit of advise in public! :)
I am buying some today!
Post a Comment