Madison's latest adventures include:
- entering our bedroom first thing in the morning wearing literally nothing. She then asks me if she can be Super Girl. When I say yes, she runs to her bedroom and comes back with underwear and socks. After we "dress" her, she runs through the house (in only her underwear and socks) exclaiming, "I'n Super Girl!" Don't ask me how she is able to remove the pjs and pull-up so quickly, when she acts physically incapable of pulling up her underwear and pants after using the restroom. I have no idea.
- transforming herself into the "Grumpy Leopard." She has a fuzzy leopard coat she has inherited from her sister. When she wears it, she makes sure we all know that she is the "Grumpy Leopard", complete with scowl and crossed arms. Remember this outfit? She now pairs the pants with a leopard print tshirt and proclaims herself Grumpy Leopard. My grandmother would be proud - Madi has many leopard options to her wardrobe.
- locking her sister in her bedroom. Again.
- deciding that the apple display in the grocery store was just her height. We were shopping this morning. I was ahead of the cart with Katrina. Jerome was pushing Violet in the cart while Madi walked with him. He saw the apples, and thought they looked nice. Madi saw the apples, and apparently thought they were just right. Yes, she took a bite out of an apple. Without her hands, mind you. This child has real talent.
Just a few of our latest adventures...





3 comments:
Ahhhhh! I love your kids! Madison is so cool and so fun. Thank you for sharing your stories from Madisonland. She is a joy to my heart and such a sweet princess. Love you and I love your sweet bundle of babies!:) lv, jen
wahahahaha! Why would they put them there if they didn't want them eaten?
Jason would love if I'd use Madison's version of a Super Girl costume. ;-)
Post a Comment