But, she surprised me by asking repeatedly when we were going to fill out the form. Needless to say, Jerome was stoked. Finally, one of his girlies was interested in doing a sport. So, we signed her up and hoped for the best.
That week she had been complaining of a stomach ache. But she wasn't going to let it stop her. I found out after I dropped her off that she had a UTI. Poor girl, but she had fun anyways.
Here is Nina and her friend Jade getting ready to perform.

I was juggling both little girls during the performance, so Daddy was on camera duty. The camera was not cooperative. So, lets (sorry, my apostrophe button is still on strike) play a game. It is called, Can You Find Katrina?

Did you find her? How about in this photo?
For extra credit, try this one...
Did you notice a theme? Yes, we picked the only seats in the entire gym where our view of our daughter would be blocked by the big girl in the red pants.
And Violet was on my lap the entire time, proudly proclaiming to all that her sister was a chilleeder.







3 comments:
Oh I wish we would've remembered that she was doing this! Next time remind us. We'd love to come and cheer her on. Go Katrina! Awesome job!
hooray! her uncle will be so proud :) way to go, Nina-girl!
I love it! Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment