This week, I am thankful for -
- doctors who care, and are trying their hardest to figure out what is wrong with Katrina.
- the nurse at Mercy who had to draw Nina's blood for testing tonight. She was so patient, gentle, and kind with Katrina - it made the whole experience much easier.
- Nina's bravery. She is so tired of hurting, but is being so brave and strong.
- parents who understand when you have to leave work to be with a hurting kid.
- friends who pray for you (even at 3AM - JEN).
- friends whose bodies are being healed.
- the joy and peace that surround me, even though, in the natural, I would normally be freaking out.
- the Daddy Daughter Dance tomorrow night. I have such vivid, wonderful memories of my Daddy Daughter Dance with my daddy. I am so grateful our girls will have the opportunity to build those memories with their daddy.
- a month off from Children's Ministry at church. As much as I miss hugging each and every little person that comes to our church, I know God planned this month off for us because He knew we would need it.
- a teaching staff & nurse at Nina's school who are so patient and loving to Nina while she tries to go to school.
- all the work that God has been doing in my heart lately. It has not been pleasant at times, but it has been needed.
And joy comes in the morning!!!!
What are you thankful for this week?





1 comment:
Ok so I'm dying to know how your daughter is doing. Poor thing! I can't believe everyone is baffled. I'm praying they figure it out soon. That's no fun for her or you guys. And yeah for wonderful doctors and nurses. They really are a blessing!
Post a Comment