Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 1, 2010

Recipe

Simply take three of these:




(Keep in mind that they may not be readily available in your area. You may have to special order them. Contact your grocer, OB-GYN, or adoption agency for details.)
Add this:


By following this recipe from Betty Crocker (my new favorite recipe site).
Make sure to use your special rolling pin and rolling helper:

And don't forget to make sure the cheese is evenly spread.



And you too can have a tasty meal on the table in under thirty minutes, even with helpers.


And, of course, my camera decided to randomly change settings WHILE I was trying to take photos. Without my permission. Oh well, it tasted much better than it looks, I promise.

It was actually a very easy recipe, and very kid friendly. They helped from beginning to end. And no one was hurt by Madison's fascination with the giant rolling pin. And they ate their dinner. A successful evening, I think.











No comments: