Sunday afternoon, we went to my parents' ranch to take pictures. I have a hard time paying $250 for photos, not knowing whether or not my children will cooperate. Instead, we enlisted the help of Grandma & Grandpa, the free party entertainers, and the use of Grandpa's new fancy camera. We were able to get quite a few really cute photos, but there were a few that didn't quite do it. I just can't delete them - they could provide excellent blackmail during the teenage years. Enjoy!

"Ow Mom - the sun is too bright!"

"No, I do not want to look at the camera!"
"Maybe they won't notice if I dig just a little..."
At this point, Katrina was done with the whole picture thing. She just wanted to go hunting...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get 3 little girls to all look at the camera & smile all at the same time? No wonder Carol photoshops everything!
Don't worry, just to be fair, I will post those few pictures that were great. We did get some good ones!





1 comment:
I think the "digging just a little" one would make a great Christmas card. I'd hang it on my fridge for sure :)
I do love the one you have on top of the blog. It's a great one of all of you.
Post a Comment