Our cousins,
Jess & Doug, are down for the week from Denver. They had a beautiful baby boy named Tyler 2 months ago, as well as their gorgeous little girl Averie. We got to have them over for dinner Wednesday evening, along with her mom Rita and sister Josalyn. We don't get to hang out with this set of family very often, so it's always a sweet time to catch up whenever we can.
This is Katrina with her cousin Josalyn. She absolutely adores Josalyn. We do too!
Here's the new baby boy, Tyler. He is so sweet, loves to smile, loves to coo at everyone. Just a precious baby boy!

Doug with Averie. Averie is an absolute joy. She is curious, loving, and so smart. But, as her cousin, I may be biased... Oh yeah, Doug's pretty cool too!
The "big" girls eating their dinner together. And look, Madison is happy!

And, of course, we completely missed gettting pictures of Jess & I. Oh well, I'm sure I can find at least one embarrassing photo from our childhood... hmm, I may be on to something...
No comments:
Post a Comment