I am throughly convinced that only my children could accomplish what just happened in our house. I was fixing dinner while Jerome & Katrina were playing video games. Madison & Violet were playing in Violet's room & the hallway. I heard them go into the bathroom, but didn't think much of it because they often go in there to stand at the bathtub & giggle. Don't ask why, I have no idea.
They were in the bathroom for a few minutes when I heard the toilet flush. I should have immediately turned off all water to the house & called the national guard. But I didn't. Another example of "Should have..." Anyways, a few minutes later I hear the toilet flush again. By now, my curiosity is peaked. So I go into the bathroom to find Madison staring at a backed-up toilet that is dangerously close to overflowing. As I began madly plunging, I asked Madison what she flushed down the toilet. I repeatedly got "Nothing" as an answer. The last time I checked, nothing does not clog a toilet!
So, I asked her what Violet put in the toilet. "My superhero cape." Really? Seriously? My two youngest conspired to flush a pink Hawaiian sarong down the toilet? We verified - the "superhero" cape is no where to be found in the house. Only my children...





2 comments:
SO did you get it out? Is your toilet fixed? Hmmmm.... please do tell! lv, jen
oh my goodness i do not know how I missed this one man i was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants and I like jen would like to know if you got it out?? Man I love you and your girls they are funny heheh!
Post a Comment