I know, I know. I am the queen of all slackers! I have not posted in so long, I was afraid my children were going to be driving before there was another update. Life has been INSANE in the last month. Here's a quick recap of the month of February in the Bleger house:
- Work (surprise)
- Passion Play auditions, casting, rehearsals, costume searches, etc.
- Monday the 9th - a virus attacks our computer network at work, affecting ALL of the American Family computers, NATION-WIDE! It took the entire month to fix. The only reason why I am able to post today is that I have finally caught up from all the chaos this caused!
- February 11th - our last night as youth leaders (more on that in another post)
- Sunday, Feb. 15th - Violet mysteriously develops a fever during church. Random.
- Monday & Tuesday, 15th & 16th - Violet continues to get sick, developing the nasty cough I hate, not sleeping, not eating, generally miserable.
- Wednesday the 17th - All the Bleger women stayed home with colds (I love the presents my children give me.
- Thursday the 18th - I tried to go to work, only to be twarted by the Violet virus yet again. We took her to the doctor, spent 3 hours, and learned nothing. No, wait, we have a long list of what she DOESN'T have. Helpful, very helpful.
- Friday the 19th - stayed home again with the coughing wonders, Violet & Madi. They alternated laying on my lap all day. So nice to snuggle, but got nothing done.
- Saturday the 20th - ALL the girls slept till 10:30! Yippee Jesus, to steal a phrase. We then took them to breakfast/lunch at MacDo since they were feeling better (thanks great-grandma!), then back home for the rest of the day. We have been trying to encorporate a Sabbath on Saturdays, and I must say, I'm becoming addicted.
- Sunday the 21st - All the girls were starting to get back to normal - JJ & I got to teach Kat's Sunday School class, then naps, housework, and tax preparation! Madi mysteriously woke up from her nap with a 103 temp., but she's also teething.
- Yesterday - back to work, PP rehearsals, & the general insanity.
- Today - trying to figure out where February went?!?!





3 comments:
I didn't breath much while I was reading. So crazy busy! You guys are awesome and I pray that your Sabbaths are truly that - rest and peace! We will pray for the sickness that has invaded the masses. Love you!
Yo Tiff, you have a mad schedule girl. That Sabbath day sounds wise. Very very wise. You guys are a very busy family. I know how working can throw the schedule (and brain) into a tail spin. I will pray for more wisdom and discernment for how to find more of that peace.... Glad your back. Love reading your blog! lv, jen
My wife totally rocks to keep up with all of us...and find time to blog.I know you will read this and think I am a dork, but I am super blessed to be loved by such an amazing woman. Thanks Father for the amazing blessing she is
Post a Comment