Katrina has has her first loose tooth for what seems like forever. She would wiggle it for a while, then forget about it for a few days. Wiggle, then forget. Well, yesterday, she came home with a little tooth necklace around her neck that contained her first lost tooth. Apparently it fell out while she was eating lunch. And, here is our baby, all grown up with her first missing tooth!
This first loose tooth has also sparked a grand debate in our house. How much are you supposed to get per tooth? I got a quarter per tooth, maybe 50 cents if I was lucky. Jerome got anywhere between 10 and 20 dollars! Katrina got a dollar, and I'm still not so sure about that. What are your thoughts?





6 comments:
I didn't do a tooth fairy. Never came up.
But watch it now that she knows about the necklace. They will hold to that tooth until it can be lost at school to collect this teeth boxes!
I did not do the tooth fairy either. I say let her go get ice cream way more fun and then you get to enjoy it too.
I remember trying once all the was left the next morning was an empty pillow.
Go cheap! You've got 3 mouths! And I like the ice cream idea. Way fun.
Okay I loved the tooth fairy and say go for it I always got a dollar and that was it! Than you can take her to dollar scoop night and let her get her own ice cream. Jade just lost her first tooth as well and someone told her they got 10 dollars so she thought that all tooth fairys gave 10 dollars so when the actual tooth fairy came and she only got a dollar she was so mad lol! But I think that it is way fun to have the tooth fairy come! :)
I'm down with the $1.00 per tooth. It's totally fun finding money under your pillow. As a matter of fact.. I think I'll get a pliers and pull out one of my teeth just so I can get some money under my pillow. (Did I just say that outloud?) PS> Katrina is adorable and wonderful. She's getting big Tiff... enjoy every single moment. lv, jen
We usually do a dollar per tooth but on the occasion that they loose one at a grandparents house they get way more. I think Riley (or Hayden) lost one at the Lake one time with your Dad and he got like $10. CRAZY!!! :-)
Post a Comment