Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Toilet Update

So, if you missed the latest toilet adventure, read it here first.

By the time we realized what was in the toilet, it was too late. We had already plunged it back to working order. And, since we are on a community sewer system, we are hoping that the sarong has made its way through the pipes and through the system.

On another plumbing note, I got to teach my husband how to dismantle & put back together our kitchen sink last week, as we had an unidentifiable clog in the s-trap. Really, it was unidentifiable. I have no idea what this chunk of "stuff" was, and no idea how it even got down there. Oh well, chalk it up to another "only our family..."

1 comment:

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh man I love you Tiff and how much you know about stuff amazes me! I am so blessed to have you in my life!