Because Katrina had the day off yesterday, I took the day off work to hang with my girls. I was hoping we would sleep in. Yeah, I know. What was I thinking? But I really can not complain - snuggling with my girls at 7:15 is pretty sweet.
So what did we do? Well, nothing I had planned, honestly. No, I take that back - we ate breakfast. Katrina woke up in pretty bad pain, so my morning was spent on the phone with the doctors office.
While Nina rested, Madi & Violet entertained themselves by chasing each other through the house wearing daddy's beanies. Over their eyes. No, I don't get it either.

And, while I was getting lunch ready, they decided to color.

Each other.
No, I did not tell them to stop. I just laughed and took pictures.
Daddy thinks they were just preparing an homage to the new Survivor season.
We took lunch to Daddy's office, and had an impromptu picnic.
Well, actually, between the war paint and the utensil-less eating, it looked more like a violent massacre.

Sadly, the ramen did not survive.
But, everyone we saw thoroughly enjoyed our two little warriors.
1 comment:
I love your girls! They always make me laugh :) How is Katrina doing?
Post a Comment