A few weeks ago our church sponsored a Daddy Daughter Dance. For my dad and I, brought back a flood of memories from our dance. I was in 4th grade, and I can still vividly remember the details of that night. It was easily one of the best nights of my childhood.
Nina and I spent entire day resting so that she would have the energy to go and have fun. Remember, this was right in the middle of her bout of stomach pain. When she woke up from her nap, we got started on her hair. It took some convincing, but she did allow me to curl and style it. Doesn't she look elegant?

Although we learned an important lesson. Katrina has hair like her Mama. Impossible to hold a curl with just a curling iron and hair spray. Next time I think we will have to use the hot rollers and mousse.
After her hair was done, we had to wait until sisters woke up so that she could get her dress on. Oh, the tortures of learning patience!

But, finally, they woke up!
After we got dressed and makeup on, it was time for the big girl photo shoot. I cannot believe she is this big, even looking at the photos now.
Where has the time gone?










1 comment:
Katrina has got the modeling poses down! Woo!
Post a Comment