Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I have never actually participated in the Not Me Monday posts, but so many interesting things happened in our house this week, I simply could not resist. And so,...
This week, it was not me who...
- forgot to put the green chilies in my famous green chili chicken casserole, thus forcing my family to eat plain old chicken casserole.
- forgot to wear a slip the day I wore my beautiful black and white dress to work. With bright blue underwear.
- had to have a conversation with the smallest princess about why Daddy has hairy boobies and Mommy doesn't.
- had to have a conversation with the middle princess about why we don't put the fiber optic light-up dinosaur toy on our private parts.
- bribed the children with food so they would stop talking for a few minutes.
- wore capris on the day it decided to snow. All day.
So what did you NOT do this week?





4 comments:
I have 2 words: Awe some.
Thanks for the laugh!
haha Thanks! Sorry for laughing at your forgetfulness. The brite blue undies, they made my day.
Just stopped by from MckMama's site- Welcome to Not Me Monday!
If it makes you feel better, I once made tater tot casserole, but forgot to add the tater tots before putting it in the oven! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I am still cracking up at your conversations with your little ones! Those are definitely ones to include in their memory books! :)
Post a Comment