Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Project 365: Weeks 16 & 17

Day 103/365: Chicken cat in a sink




Day 104/365: Reason Chicken Cat was in the sink (dog sitting, not new family member)





Day 105/365: Mmm...jello eggs

 




Day 106/365:  The eggstravaganza





Day 107/365:  The finished product (yes, these were multi-day eggs)






Day 108/365:  The Easter picture outtake






Day 109/365:  Dads Pickled Eggs
Also known as : What happens when the neighbors chickens become prolific egg producers






Day 110/365:  First practice of the season






Day 111/365:  Branding Day






Day 112/365:  Mmm...Rocky Mtn Oysters anyone?






Day 113/365:  Silly girl







Day 114/365:  Attempted Madison Self Protrait






Day 115/365:  Why do I give this child chocolate donuts in the car on the way to church?  Why?







Day 116/365:  Itchy Bum



7 comments:

Rachel said...

You are collecting a fine trove of blackmail evidence for those three poor first boyfriends of your princesses :)

I especially loved your Easter outtake... so real life! :)

So quit cleaning your house and get yourself back to Facebooking and blogging - we miss you! :)

Rachel said...

And yes, I realize I used too many smilies in that last comment... consider it my way of pleading with you to come back :) :) :)

sara said...

your Easter outtake was so funny...but I lost my laugh when I came to the frying pan of RM oysters...really? I didn't know that people actually ate those!!!!!! This city girl may just have gagged just a bit....

Love the itchy bumm picture!!! :)

RaD said...

I'd wondered where you had gone or if I had just missed you the past few weeks. Good to see you back.

Nice pics, your kids are dislike you as much as mine will when their future spouses come around :)

Michy said...

I think 108 of the girls on Easter is just hilarious/ adorable/ captures life so well!

McCrakensx4 said...

I think the Easter outtake is my fav...love their dresses (what I can see of them!) And really...choc donuts AND on the way to church??...silly girl!

Bethany said...

Oh. My. Stinking. Gosh. Did you really say Rocky mnt oysters. Hahahahaha. I haven't thought about those in ages.

If you give your kids a chocolate donut on the way to church.... okay, I don't have an ending, but you did kind of ask for it. ;)

I'm so glad to see you back in bloggy land. Come back soon!