you hate white?
LOL! Tiffany! How about the devil, evil, something along those lines. :)
Sauerkraut or some other strong tasting food?
Well, if the girl likes Rocky Mountain Oysters... I'm guessing there ain't much she hates ;)And I'm sure glad she likes me (I think she does? :)
Good answer girl... you hate nothing. That would make God pretty happy. Oh Rachel, she like you ;-) So when I fly to see Tiffany are you going to come and have a bloggy visit with us?????
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you hate white?
LOL! Tiffany! How about the devil, evil, something along those lines. :)
Sauerkraut or some other strong tasting food?
Well, if the girl likes Rocky Mountain Oysters... I'm guessing there ain't much she hates ;)
And I'm sure glad she likes me (I think she does? :)
Good answer girl... you hate nothing. That would make God pretty happy.
Oh Rachel, she like you ;-) So when I fly to see Tiffany are you going to come and have a bloggy visit with us?????
Post a Comment