Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Days 11 through 14

Oh man!  I did it again!  I posted a post with nothing in it!  GAAH!  Thanks to Beth for pointing out my oops.  So, to make it up to all of you, I have officially caught myself up on my 30 Day Picture Challenge.  Phew!  Now if I could only keep up with it...



Day 11:  A picture of something you hate (to make up for the whoops a few weeks ago)


Image courtesy Google

Yes, I despise jelly beans.  Yes, I could have gone with something deep, like hate, or racism, or Satan.  But I have spent the last hour 10 feet up a tree trying to get a dead branch down, I am tired, and I just don't like jelly beans.  So there!



Day 12:  A picture of something you love



This was my Mothers Day present.  I am desperately hoping that the Wii Fit will counteract this.  Because it has already gotten a LOT of use.  Seriously, I don't know how I have cooked for so long without one.  I have my own pizza dough rising on the top of the fridge right now.  Anyone want to come over for dinner tonight?




Day 13:  A picture of your favorite band or artist

Image courtesy Google


I like a LOT of Christian rock.  And country.  And blues.  And jazz.  And oldies.  And...  But I think my all-time fav has got to be Third Day.  Or Garth Brooks.  GAAH!!!




Day 14:  A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without



Yup.  He is a keeper!

2 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Ummmm ... Tiffany?

Rachel said...

Now where on earth is a picture of you up 10' in a tree???

And I love your new mixer!