Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

True Story Tuesday: Playing Hotel

I was the manager.







They were the maids.








I wonder how long I can keep this up?





Go see Rachel & Mr Daddy for more TST fun!


8 comments:

Heather said...

Taking after your mom, I see? :)

Angie Vik said...

How fun and childlike and precious. Thanks for sharing these pictures and reminding me of the sweet innocence of children that would let them have so much fun playing "work."

Amy said...

I need you to send them to my house when they are done! Maybe they can teach this marvelous game to my child! (evil laugh)

It is always fun to help when it isn't really your job! LOL

Dawn said...

So adorable they look! What a clever mommy you are.

The girls tonight created chore charts for themselves to give their mom tomorrow. She needs the help so badly, and I trust they'll stick with the choices they've made.

Kimberly Beach said...

Are they available for hire? I might need them!

Rachel said...

I love this! I can see why you had three girls... wonderful slave labor, no?

They are adorable! And you are too clever, Saint Poopicus!

Bethany said...

Work it, Mama!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Brilliant! I had Mallory convinced that cleaning the bathroom was fun for a month or two. Unfortunately she outgrew it!