Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 10

Day 10:

A picture of the person you do the craziest things with




This is my friend Jen.



She is the childrens pastor at our church.



She is my sister from another mister.



We have been known to randomly burst out in song,



Or start dancing,



Or just laugh hysterically for no reason.



We are not afraid to make fools of ourselves for the sake of a laugh. 



Or say things to make our husbands blush. 



She encourages me to get out of my shell, to stop hiding and just have fun!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Friends like her are a blessing indeed.

Foursons said...

Does she have a sister near me? Sounds like a friend I'm in need of.

Beth Zimmerman said...

Good gracious but I wish there wasn't a continent between me and you and Julie and Rachel and ... Rachel's mom and ... your friend Jen! I NEED some of that stuff in my life!

Bethany said...

You are blessed. She looks like fun.

Rachel said...

We all need to get together :) I bet she's a Snort Sister in the making, no? :)

Sommer said...

Ahh, She is an amazing friend. I miss you both.

Karen said...

Great post! Everyone needs a friend like Jen:)

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

OMG. I cannot believe you posted a pic of me on your blog and wrote about me! I am so honored! My favorite part of what we do together is make our husbands uncomfortable.:) It is definately my midwestern roots that allow me to have no "shame" when it comes to what I do and say. But when I say, "It's on like Donkey Kong," you know I'm not messing around! :) Love you Tiff! I am also really excited that you have made some amazing bloggy friends. God has truly blessed you to put these amazing women in your life. What a blessing that is! :) Lv, jen

Heather said...

she looks and sounds like a lot of fun.