Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 9

Day 9:

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most



This is my friend Jill.



She is pretty much amazing.



We met when she started dating the youth pastor at our church, and Jerome and I volunteered for the middle school group.



Jill did not want to volunteer with the middle schoolers.  She thought they were stinky or something.



Needless to say, we did not become bousum buddies immediately.



But Jill is still amazing.



She helped me prepare for our wedding - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.



She has walked with me through all three pregnancies.



She has sat with me during the pit of my depression, and danced with me on my mountaintops.



Jill has always, always spoken truth in my life. 



You do not find that very often these days.



And she was willing to dye my hair this weekend.



She really has seen me through everything!

5 comments:

Jan said...

I want to see pics of your new color!

Jill said...

I don't know what to say except "That's what friends are fooooooooorrrrr!" :) It's been a privilege being your friend. Love you! and thank you for your sweet, sweet post. It blessed me a ton.

Beth Zimmerman said...

What a beautiful tribute to an awesome friend!

Amy said...

what a sweet post Tiffany! God places just the right people into our lives :-)

Rachel said...

How sweet!

I think I like her already! :)