... you have to pack up 6 naked barbies, 9 plastic sharks, three strands of beads, and a ducky washcloth just to take a bath in your own bathtub.
... you get to work and have someone's dried snot on your shirt. And you're not sure whose it is.
... you consider it a successful day when you make it through without food thrown in your general direction.
... the most important aspect of a new hairstyle is if it is "have to jump out of the shower mid-shampoo because someone has peed/pooped/puked/bled all over something expensive" flexible.
... a normal evening at home includes removing both kool-aid and bodily fluids from the carpet.





7 comments:
Oh, so true! And that first one is still true in our house.
You only have to empty out 6 dolls to take a shower? Better than a dozen trains, eh? :)
Oh my LORD... I was in a meeting - an IMPORTANT meeting, when my mother reached over to try to scrape some unknown bodily fluid off my sweater. I was mor-tif-ied.
Thanks for making me giggle... glad you're my Snort Sister.
(And thank you so much for the prayers... we are still reeling here... and trying to do the right thing)
Hahaha! Love this list. We don't have naked barbies because there is a boy in our house, but oh, how I feel your pain.
As a side note, are you planning on homeschooling someday? I forgot to ask after your last email.
Oh boy! I can't wait :)
This is truly awesome. And also ... "when the empty nest leads to you missing all of the above". Enjoy!!
So true!
HAHA! Awesomeness! And, what is it with the bathtub? OMW, my boys drive me nuts with the amount of action figures they INSIST must bathe with them!
Post a Comment